What is Dropshipping?
Dropshipping is a service offered by some wholesalers to online sellers where the wholesaler will ship an order directly to the end-customer, but on behalf of the retail seller. This helps online sellers save on inventory and storage costs while concentrating on selling and offering customer satisfaction
What is light-bulk wholesale?
Some online sellers may choose to buy their inventory and store it instead of having it dropshipped by wholesalers. This offers additional savings and greater margins. Most large wholesalers only sell in large quantities and have huge minimum order requirements. Light-bulk wholesalers on Resell guide will offer to sell in bulk, but in smaller quantities, Buying lower quantities allows retailers to invest less on storage and inventory and reduce dead stock.
Does Resell Guide dropship products?
No. Resell Guide is not a wholesale supplier, we offer an online platform that connects wholesale suppliers with retailers. We invite genuine wholesalers to work with e-retailers on a dropship or light-bulk basis, Retailers can browse our list of wholesalers and work with them directly
How does the service work?
Browse through our list of genuine wholesalers from all categories, take a look at their products and decide exactly what you want to sell
Get stated by contacting the vendors you selected and mutually agreeing that you would sell their products
List products on your online store or marketplaces like Amazon, Ebay or FlipKart and start selling!
Browse through our list of trusted e-retailers from all categories, Invite those you wish to work with to sell your products
Upload your wholesale profile and regular update your products to let e-retailers find and connect with you
Establish direct relationships with resellers and let them sell your products on their website or online marketplaces
- Are there any minimum purchase with dropshipping?No. Wholesalers who offer dropshipping services, agree to sell without any minimum quantity requirements
- Do I have to pay wholesalers any additional membership fees?Most genuine wholesalers are interested in your business rather than membership fees and will be happy to set you up as their reseller for no additional cost to you
- What is the minimum required quantity for light-bulk?This varies from wholesaler to wholesaler, Please contact the wholesaler you intend to work with for their exact policy regarding light-bulk
- What is a dropship fee?Some wholesalers charge an additional fee for packing and shipping directly to your customer. This is normally a nominal flat-rate additional amount paid to them per order placed
- How do I get product Images and descriptions for my website?Wholesale suppliers will provide you with all the images & product descriptions that you will need to sell the product once you have setup an account with the wholesale supplier. We also encourage wholesalers to upload their product inventory to Resell Guide and will soon be offering to let e-retailers on most e-commerce platforms automatically import product information
- Where can I sell products sourced from suppliers on Resell Guide?You can sell on most popular e-comemrce marketplaces such as Ebay, Amazon, FlipKart, etc, on social networks such as facebook or twitter or through your own online store
- I see some suppliers from outside India, will the ship to my customers in India?We invite genuine wholesalers from around the world who are able and willing to ship to India. While our focus remains on inviting and listing Indian wholesalers, we also actively invite wholesalers and dropshippers in important categories who are known to be able to ship to Indian customers in a timely manner.
- What are the benefits to dropshipping?No overhead is the main benefit. Resellers do not store and stock the inventory, so there are no extra costs involved there. There are no extra costs for retailers to take the time to pack and ship the product. Dropshipping is also great for testing a product and wholesaler before buying in bulk.
- Are the suppliers reliable? Do you make sure they are always in stock and ship products in a timely manner?When we go through the process of verifying a supplier, we check on many different things. We also monitor the listed suppliers and get feedback from our members. If a wholesale supplier closes business, changes their wholesale programs or becomes unreliable, we remove the supplier immediately and send out a notice to all resellers on the network.
- My wholesale company offers a dropship service, How do we get listed as a wholesaler on Resell Guide?Simply log in to our
home page and click Sign-up under "Wholesalers"! We will contact you shortly with additional details about listing with us and our verification process. Being listed on Resell Guide is easy for genuine wholesalers. You will be connecting with e-retailers within 2-4 days of signing up!
- I am a retailer looking for genuine wholesale suppliers, How do I sign up to Resell Guide?Simply log in to our
home page and click Sign-up under "Resellers"! We will contact you shortly after with a link to pay your yearly membership fee; After which you will receive your username and password to log in. The whole process takes under 24 hours to complete and you will start finding and connecting with genuine wholesalers and dropshippers in no time.
- There is a specific product I am interested in sourcing. How do I know it is available with a wholesaler on Resell Guide?At Resell Guide, wholesalers offer products in most categories, there is a good chance you will find what you are looking for. Before signing up, you could contact us and let us know what you are looking for, and we will tell you whether it is available with a Resell Guide supplier. If you are an existing member and would like to see suppliers who offer product or category of products, simply let us know and our research team will try and bring genuine suppliers who stock your requested product/category
- Are there any minimum purchase with dropshipping?
You are here
Can't find the answers you are looking for here? Contact us!